How many times have you heard the saying you are what you eat? But how many of us really understand the impact our diets are having on our bodies?
If you’re struggling with weight management, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, low mood and anxiety, fertility problems or chronic fatigue it may all stem from a sub-optimal diet. The good news is, Bluecrest’s “Eat Yourself Healthy” Nutritional Therapy screening programme can help.
Nutritional Therapy Plan£299
Sex This package is suitable for both men and womenAny
- Age 18-79
Nutritional Therapy Plan
Your specialist Nutritional Therapy plan is designed to:
- identify your own body’s vitamin and nutrient status, and give advice on what you can do about any deficiencies
- highlight your risks of health conditions including heart disease, diabetes, gout and chronic fatigue
- help you reach your nutritional goals – whether it’s weight loss, managing food intolerance, or improving fertility
- provide you with tailored support from our Registered Nutritionists and Dietitians to help form a clear plan of how to take action and optimise your diet and health
How it works
Step 1: Medical Assessment
Your programme starts with a full body Health MOT at one of our convenient centres across the country. You’ll get a range of metrics – from metabolic age and metabolic rate through to bone mass, muscle mass and full body composition readings. Plus, we’ll look at fitness levels and review your vital organs; everything from liver and kidneys through to blood protein, calcium, cholesterol and glucose levels. We’ll also check your Vitamin B12 and Folate levels, which are important for healthy blood and nerve cells, as well as your iron levels for signs of anaemia. We’ll even test your immune system as well as general blood health with a haematology check (full blood count) and your Vitamin D and Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) levels. All in all, it’s a thorough evaluation of your health and fitness.
Step 2: Diet Assessment
After you’ve received your comprehensive results report in the post (or accessed it online via our interactive Health Hub), you’ll be invited to schedule a confidential 1hr 1:1 Zoom consultation with one of our Registered Nutritionists and Dietitians.
Your therapist will send a short pre-consultation questionnaire to gain more background of your personal goals, medical history, and usual diet intake.
Step 3: Nutrition Coaching
Your Health MOT results will be used during your nutrition consultation in combination with assessment of your nutritional health and current dietary habits to form a bespoke nutrition action plan. This will set you on the road to meeting your own personal nutrition goals in a way that is both scientific and sustainable.
You even have a full year’s worth of access to our 24/7 GP Helpline at no additional cost. So, if you have any medical concerns at any time of the day or night, a private GP is only a phone call away.
Important Medical Information
You should arrange to see your Doctor if any of the following apply to you:
- You’re experiencing rectal bleeding or unexplained weight loss
- You’re over 60 and have noticed a change in your bowel habits
- You’re a woman aged over 50 experiencing symptoms of IBS (such as constipation and/or diarrhoea, abdominal pain and cramping)
- You’re a woman experiencing symptoms including frequent persistent abdominal bloating, feeling full having eaten very little, a loss of appetite, pelvic or abdominal pain, or increased urinary urgency or frequency
*Full price based on purchasing tests individually. Discount applied for purchasing tests as a package. All our tests have been specially designed to be convenient and non-invasive. Once you’ve booked your appointment, full preparation instructions will be provided in your confirmation email or letter. You can continue to eat and drink normally before your appointment, and you’ll also remain fully clothed throughout.