What information we collect
We will collect the following types information directly through and for the provision of our service or via use of our website:
- Identity Data includes information such as: first name, last name, title, date of birth, personal description, gender
- Contact Data includes information such as: email address, billing address, delivery address, location, country, telephone number
- Transaction Data includes information such as: details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (such as order number, subtotal, title, currency, discounts, number of items, product number, single item price, category; payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us, correspondence or communications with you in respect of your orders.
This information is required to find a suitable clinic for your appointment, a suitable health assessment package and to notify you of your order status. We ask for your telephone number and mobile number so that we can contact you if we need to speak to you about your appointment or any subsequent outcomes arising from your appointment. The types of information we receive as part of providing our services also include the following special categories:
- Your physical and mental health
- Your biometric data (physiological information such as height and weight)
Some of this information may come from our medical business partners such as the laboratories (blood samples), cardiologists (ECG readings) or doctors. This information will have been provided to us solely for the purposes of fulfilling our service to you e.g. providing you with your results. You must provide your consent in order to process these special categories of information. By signing up for our services you are providing consent for us to process these special categories of information and accepting these privacy terms and conditions. You may withdraw your consent by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org Please note by withdrawing your consent to us processing special categories of data we will no longer be able to provide our services to you. This will also not affect the lawfulness of any special category information processing undertaken prior to the time before consent was withdrawn.
If your appointment involves our extended medical business partners (for example referrals nutritionists or cognitive behavioural therapists) you will be asked to provide consent to share your personal information with these third parties at the time of referral.
- Technical Data includes information such as: details of the device(s) you use to access our services, your internet protocol (IP) address, login data, your username and password, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Usage Data includes information such as: how and when you use our website, how you moved around it, what you searched for; website performance statistics, traffic, location, weblogs and other communication data
- Marketing and Communications Data includes information such as: your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Information we obtain indirectly
For marketing purposes, Bluecrest works with third-party data suppliers who provide us with name and address information in order for us to send marketing letters for promotional purposes. Bluecrest rely upon its legitimate interests as our lawful basis for processing your data. Specifically, for our legitimate interests to market our services effectively, develop new services, keep records updated and inform general marketing strategy. We only process information about you where it has been permissioned fairly and the level of processing does not override your rights. We have carried out a Legitimate Interest Impact Assessment to carefully consider this. The data mailing file is file is shared with our printer solely for the purposes of sending an invitation letter to you. Within 30 days of receipt of the mailing file, and the completion of the direct mail print job, the file is deleted. It is not used for any other purpose, sold to, or shared with any additional third party. We do not rely on consent for processing personal data to send prospecting letters.
Our current contracted third party data suppliers are:
- Epsilon Abacus
To ensure the data is as accurate as possible, data is cleaned against Royal Mail Postal Address File and matched against registers of individuals who have moved house, died, registered with the Mailing Preference Service or been added to our internal suppression file. Data suppliers also provide regular (monthly) updates, refreshes and suppressions of their data in order to comply with GDPR. We only keep your personal details for as long as is necessary or as long as you wish. GDPR does not place a limit on the amount of time we should hold your personal details which are also subject to amendment or removal in line with how our data suppliers maintain their supplies into the pool.
You can opt-out from receiving prospecting letters anytime by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 0800 652 2183.
These cookies may be used for testing different designs and ensuring a consistent look and feel is maintained for users of our website, track and provide trend analysis on how our users interact with our website. The data collected is aggregated to provide trends and usage patterns for business analysis, site/platform improvement and performance metrics. The type of information we collect includes how many visitors visit our website, when they visited, for how long and which areas of our website were viewed. Your use of our website indicates your consent to the use of these web analytics cookies.
The following cookies types are collected: