Our AMH (Anti-Mullerian Hormone) Test is an easy-to-use home test kit for women as an indicator of fertility/remaining fertility lifespan.
Anti-Mullerian Hormone Test Kit
Who is this test for?
- Women curious about their fertility
An AHM test can help give insight on your ovarian reserve and an indicator of your fertility.
- To check your AMH levels are in the normal range for your age
The level of AMH reflects how many follicles (containing eggs) in the ovaries are growing. These follicles naturally decrease along with AMH levels as women get closer to menopause.
- You suffer from or have concerns over polycystic ovaries
A high level of AMH may indicate polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) so can be a useful test to help diagnose.
Symptoms of low or high AMH
- A low AMH level (for your age) means you are likely to have a lower number of eggs than expected and a potentially shorter reproductive window.
- A high AMH level (for your age) indicates you have a higher number of eggs than is expected for your age. It’s also often linked to polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
*Full price based on purchasing tests individually. Discount applied for purchasing tests as a package. All our tests have been specially designed to be convenient and non-invasive. Once you’ve booked your appointment, full preparation instructions will be provided in your confirmation email or letter. You can continue to eat and drink normally before your appointment, and you’ll also remain fully clothed throughout.