Track and improve your health with the Extra Home Test Kit. You’ll receive 34 key readings covering your liver and kidney function, cholesterol levels, bone health and protein levels, plus a full blood count to help assess your blood health and immune system.
Extra Home Test Kit£89
Sex This package is suitable for both men and womenAny
- Age 18-79
Extra Home Test Kit
The Extra kit will suit you if you’re looking for a general overview of your health and wellbeing to help ensure you’re at your healthiest.
Despite its low-cost, you’ll receive a comprehensive blood analysis that can help you if you’re:
- Looking to understand and improve your general health
- Curious about what’s happening inside your body
- Making lifestyle changes (such as a new diet or exercise regime) and want to understand the effect it’s having on your body
- Using wearable tech to track your heart rate and want to know what else is happening inside your body
Your Extra Home Test Kit includes:
- A sample blood collection kit sent straight to your door
- Results within 8 days of full UKAS accredited laboratory analysis
- Access to your results through your own secure online MyWellness account
- 24/7 GP Helpline access
Once you’ve completed your test and sent your sample back to the lab, your results should be ready to view on your MyWellness dashboard within 8 days.
Sign up for exclusive offers and discounts:
*Full price based on purchasing tests individually. Discount applied for purchasing tests as a package. All our tests have been specially designed to be convenient and non-invasive. Once you’ve booked your appointment, full preparation instructions will be provided in your confirmation email or letter. You can continue to eat and drink normally before your appointment, and you’ll also remain fully clothed throughout.